Tuesday, July 8, 2014

ABOUT ME

I enjoy working on artisan projects as a hobby. I have more than a decade's experience as an inner-city elementary teacher; and, always enjoyed teaching Reading, watching for the light-bulb moment when phonetic sounds would blend together to form words in a young reader's mind.
Birds, Birds, Everywhere...Fly Away, Fly Away, Fly Away Home is the manifestation of my first children's book as an indie author. Thanks to many YouTubers, and D-I-Y technology offered through Amazon and Create Space, this purely Divine Gift came to fruition. I am a novice who both authored and designed the graphics for this fun and educational children's book. You've heard the statement: "If I can, anyone can." I'm proof.

Please complete the form below if you would like to help with the marketing of this book. Thank-you!


Name

E-mail *

Message *

No comments: